November 28, 2012

THERE IS YOU


THERE IS YOU



You finding me when I far,
Ashore like mute,
The air like not own…
Breath living soul.

You finding me when I fall,
Sudden times like die,
The sun like not again…
Shine warming heart.

You finding me when I lonely,
Cheerful weather like vanish,
The Wind like not feel…
Cold touching rooms in.

You finding me when I doubt,
Hands like empty,
The desire like not here…
Vibrate shaking world in.

You finding me when I quiet,
Existence like disappear,
The love like not your…
Trust wobbly certain.

You finding me when I bloody,
Pain like madness,
The angry like judge…
Unsatisfied killing character.

You finding me when I miss,
All like attract,
The eyes like attractive…
World coloring soul.

You finding me when I happy,
Nobody can do like you doing,
The self like life again…
There is you every where and everytime.

Ri     Thursday, February 5, 2009 5:44 PM

Comments
0 Comments