November 28, 2012

The Keys

Continue The Keys



You… my love.., why..? why..?
Forgiveness which I ask from him..
It is not enough..,
Must.., it being stop there to...

To starting a new..,
To save our love from others..
To not back to the past..
To be with him..

But.. then… that day…,
When that messages come..
Loaded the heartbeat.
Our love..

Oh…. my blood..
Can’t he feeling my heartbeat..
Where is the trust..
And.. that day..,

Yes, I’m not answer your messages,
Yes, I’m keep a silence,
Yes, I’m don’t know what to say..
But.., I’m always there to our love..

Try to remember all of our days..
Please give the light..
The way which using your soul..
To help us..

Love around us..
All are bless…
Must… to showing the soul,
Our love and all of emotion..?

May be i can handle in others..
Hold me to..
try to following your way..
With our love.. my breaths…
I’m with you..! although..,
although have many question cause..
He said “don’t say anything”
He said “just feel for everything”

He said “we don’t need to talk”
He said “we need to feel in our..” so..
And he said “slowly my dear…”

And others… Oh.. dear…
Really.., don’t know what to do..

and why you still ask it..,
don’t you trust me..,
of course...! I continue..
continue that keys..!!!

Ri      Friday, November 28, 2008 4:07 PM


Comments
0 Comments