November 28, 2012

NEVER CHANGE


AGO AND NOW NEVER CHANGE..!


Although hurts heart.
Stand up in believe, beside you,
Although hurts heart.
I will stay and wait you reach me,

If sun gone and night come..
I would show that heart is wide,
If heart scream and tired,
I would show that heart is unlimited,

The sun will always come,
The time will give answer,
As long as still loving each other,
Nothing when right come except love..

However reach all to know me,
Nobody can change me,
How much attack to me,
I knew all before this eyes open wide…!

However big level which wanted heart,
Nobody can touch me to control heart,
How much ways planted with very neat,
That are nothing for me…!

Nothing can affect me..
Although has different high level.
Nothing can disturb me..
anything ways has the gaps in world…!

How many reach attention to get all,
Still…! only make me just smile,
How many make tricks on eyes,
Still…! I can to read with well.

If don’t want to attack me,
Still…! I behind you,
Because you are rina,
Because you never lose on my eyes…!

If I want to fishing..
I just need one shot in right times,
If I want to disappear others..
I just need one the big weaknees.

If I want to change..
Easy just need right times to new change,
All has corps and nothing.
Because ago and now never change…!

You are wide like the sky has all,
Although all been broken in the sky…
You sure there with me,
Following your breaths.. Together in love…!

Ri    Friday, December 26, 2008 2:28 PM

Comments
0 Comments