November 28, 2012

FOLLOW THE TIMES


FOLLOW THE TIMES



Here… still alone passing times,
Muse times in mind together heart,
I without you… still without you..

How are you there on all from your world,
If our ways been different cross quickly,
Must we still hope sky will give answer, 

Although only one word which have a full mean,
Make sure that we can hear the voices of heart,
Although heart running on all sometime…

My love not far from you wherever you are
And my care covering your care whenever that,
Say babes… you always with me together,

Open and stay with me oh pearl my love,
Try and you try again to stop my steps in hope,
Never know your mind and guide of your heart,

Our love is same although hindrances pass,
Hidden millions shadow which indefinite,
The mind dancing on heart which search always…

Only can limited look me and I look to you also,
Interpretation love whenever we find words,
Interpretations self wherever exist come…

Heart search in means a big love in your self,
Come although behind from others for right love,
I running pursue light together with time,
Greet the eternal place which filling soul...!

Ri    Sunday, March 22, 2009 1:57 AM

Comments
0 Comments