December 4, 2012

FOR YOU

WAITING FOR YOU



I've waited for you for so long
But how much time can it take?
For me to either forget about you
Or let this fragile heart of mine break

I thought it’d be easy
Waiting for you
But it turned out
It‘s something difficult for me to do

I don’t know who you are
And I don’t know when we’ll meet
But I wonder when we do
If you’ll be able to hear my heart beat

The suspense is awful
And it keeps me up at night
You might not ever come
But I hope I’m not right

When we meet
Will we start off with our names?
Or will we just flirt a lot
And start up some confusing games?

I can’t wait for you forever
So I hope that you’ll show up
And when I pour out my love
I hope you’ll catch it with a cup

But waiting for you
Is like waiting for rain in a drought
It’s as annoying to me
As to a kid who can’t count

Waiting for you
Is like waiting in a long line
It makes me mad
Like listening to a little girl whine

And Waiting for you
Is like a kid dropping their ice-cream
It’s as depressing as going to sleep
And not having a single dream

But waiting for you
Can also be worth it
Like a baseball player
Getting his first home run hit

Waiting for you
Can also be exciting
Like watching two boxers
On T.V. fighting

And waiting for you
Makes me smile
Knowing that there is someone out there
Who will love me for more than a little while

So even though it might take time
I’m willing to wait
Wait for that special someone
For as long as it takes


wattpad

Comments
0 Comments