November 19, 2012

Small Mouths

Small Mouths (1)


Swing past..
Whispers faint whisper in my ear..
I am bedridden..
Wake me up from carotid deep..
Voice of an old swing..
Sneaking through my ears..
Bothers me yes, but a beautiful sound..
Throwing me the memories..
To the trapeze of the distant past..
There in a corner of the place corners..
Issued a muted voice..
Carrying those small childhood..
In her arms..
Sing in a symphony evening..
For playing a melody of composed..
By love and loyalty..
Swinging all the memories.. 
Volatilize Smiles..
From the small mouths..
Holds all the love and innocence
And groans..
I still dream about..
I still carry memories of the past..
In my small mind..
Like I'm a child of yesterday..
The man today..
But I still carry anniversary..
Memory remained to swinging today..
For my happiness..
By my joy..
The secret of my childhood..
Is disappeared or deported?..
With time .. Or the past?..
I still remember that place..
Still I dream about that time..
Childhood is a time and security..
Is should the sadness hide from his past?..
Conceals  an eyewitness..
Trapped in the past was and remains..
To playing that old tune..
......

Comments
0 Comments